Mat Rental ServiceWe are the largest independent rental mats supplier in the UK. As a mat rental specialist we have one of the largest ranges of mats available in terms of sizes and colours on a next day basis. CONTACT US
Our mats rental service
UK Mats is the UK’s biggest independent mat rental service provider. We’re specialists in this sector, with one of the best selections around for size and colour, offered on a next-day basis – and at affordable prices starting at just £3 a week.
Why rent mats?
There are various reasons why it makes sense to rent mats for your commercial, healthcare, educational, leisure or other premises:
- Maintain consistently great first impressions among anyone visiting your site
- Reduce tracked-in grime and dirt – and therefore cleaning bills
- Make expensive floor surfaces last for longer
- Reduce potential health and safety issues from things like slips and trips
- If you buy a mat and then leave it, it will just spread dirt around
- Mats can capture as much as six kilos of dirt and three litres of liquid per square metre
Tailored to suit you
We produce all our mats in-house to guarantee quality. You choose the colour and size – perhaps you’d also like to include your a logo or another specific design? Tell us what you need and we’ll do our very best to come up with it.
How does it work?
Our washable mat rental service means that every week, fortnight or month (you choose), we’ll come and take away the dirty mats and lay down clean ones. We provide a full ‘lift and lay’ service so you literally won’t have to lift a finger!
Regular cleaning prevents dirt build-up, and means your mats perform efficiently because they’re always ready to trap new dirt and moisture.
- Durable and long-lasting
- Fully DDA compliant
- Gripper backed
- Made from quality nitrile rubber
- The pile is solution-dyed nylon – bleach, stain and fade-proof (even in sunlight)
We’ve built up our specialist bespoke business over the past 20 years, with a focus on high standards, quality and reliability, fair prices and long-term relationships with individual sites.
Get in touch today to discuss what you need. One of our specialists will be happy to discuss what your facility needs.